Monday, April 9, 2012Monday, April 09, 2012
Jesse Eisenberg and Ellen Page in the same movie. AWESOME!
--
Went walking around town on Saturday and I ended up heading to Library @ Esplanade.
It's a really nice place to head to if you want some quiet place to stay in.
It has so many screenplays of movies inside it's amazing. I ended up borrowing the screenplay for Inception and Misery (a 1990 movie based on Stephen King's novel)
My first time borrowing items from there, and I think I will head there more often in the future. (Their library of screenplays seem neverending) w00t
NUS haven't reply at all. I am so prepared to get a rejection letter from them somewhere in May. XDD
---
Started planning my future carefully (should I head to NTU) and i realize: I SHOULD REALLY START SAVING UP AND STOP SPENDING RIDICULOUSLY LOLOL
I guess I am not really heading anywhere overseas in June then (there's no one to go with either, and everywhere seems to be summer except perhaps Australia?). But im heading to Genting, for the first time in my life! >:)
Blogged