Sunday, March 13, 2011Sunday, March 13, 2011
My wallet had a serious hemorrhage yesterday!! D:
Because I couldnt bear my heart itch and thus TADA,
I bought a Canon S95 camera
I've wanted a camera (and learn photography) really badly, but I was surprised that I actually bear to buy the camera since its pretty expensive
But in short, it allow the user to change the ISO, aperture and shutter speed (I went to google them because I needed to learn how it work >_>) so it's more complicated. But it's really more fun also!
Test shots!! (tho blogspot reduced some quality due to file size)

Tweaked some setting for aperture
And more photos of my niece too :D
When she just woke up

That's my mom feeding my niece. She's very very fascinated with TV (Especially ads)

If u noticed, the walker only allow her to walk in rounds. XDD But it's safer since she won't go near any hazards since shes confined to a certain area. But u can see she's definitely bored of it ._.


I tried changing the settings for some photos, but it still seems very fail. But one thing good is that it seems that the stabiliser of the camera is working really well for me with really shaky hands. :D
CHIONG AR!! /go mug on how to take better photograph
Blogged