<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3049292884839888535?origin\x3dhttp://stairstotomorrow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 6, 2011Sunday, March 06, 2011
I have been wanting to type a blogpost, but every blogpost simply ended up unpublished. D:

I have been really busy last month despite it being a pretty uneventful month.

Being busy used to seems like a good thing because it makes time passes much more faster. But somehow 1 week feels like 1 month nowadays. Not seeing my friends from my clique for mere 2 weeks seems like i haven't seen them for so long.

Im glad Im able to meet up with all of them before May though :) Had my own rest long enough.

HOW DID MY FEB GO!!?
1. CNY went ok. Didn't take photos, buy tons of clothes, get lots of hongbao, but i had a load of good food and rest :D CNY is really getting boring as time gone by.

2. montofri are just in-camp days. learned tons of stuff but my brain couldn't register because I am such a scatterbrain. -____- I have to say im actually quite an incompetent worker, heh, even tho i can be quite an enthusiastic one XD

3. I caught The Rite in early feb too. I actually like the movie despite critics gave pretty poor ratings, because it isnt a movie that is terrifying or scary. Fans of horror films would expect gory and scares throughout the movie, but there is almost none in the movie.
I would say it's a pretty artistic horror movie in terms of cinematography (even though I think The Dorm (thai) is the most artistic one yet as it shifted between horror and emotions)


It's about a priest who doubts his beliefs, until he is forced to do so after his mentor exhibited signs of exorcism. Though the possessed in the show only speak in low voices and showed green veins all over the face. It isn't a scary movie at all, but its screenplay is a really interesting one.

I actually thought he looks like Flynn Rider o.o.. perhaps because I have only just watched Tangled the day before.

--
4. I also found lost connections this month. Apparently one of my bunkmate is a close friend of one of my close friend in primary school, so we managed to get in contact on facebook. O.O talk about coincidences (but my camp is full of my primary sch and sec sch people anyway)
I believe our paths have already divided and branched out differently that I suppose if we meet now (and assuming we dono each other in primary school), we would never have been friends.
Just feels interesting thinking about it somehow.

If you meet your best friend only now instead of back then when you were just a child, would the interactions be the same? :/

Went for a birthday party of one of my secondary classmate also. Didnt get too comfortable at first because I rmb I wasn't that nice a person in sec sch so people and i kept a distance from one another. But now we've all grown up, it isnt that hard to pick up conversation anymore. Though sadly there isn't a bond forged between us and it is unlikely to have any in the future

But I have to say, it's really interesting to see one another after a long long time. And then knowing what they're going to pursue and how they've changed. XD
---

I begun to wonder about myself recently. People have said that I'm a nice guy, and i really wonder whats the definition of it. And it seems that im too nice, everybody just starts to worry that i will get 'eaten' or bullied XD
Actually, deep inside, I will never want to become a leader because im not one to order others to do stuff. This is really bad since I will always end up taking up a really heavy workload because I don't want to trouble others.

I've gotten so serious at work that I cannot believe myself too! I JUST WANNA BE WILD ONCE IN A WHILE but perhaps im really too serious in my work in camp that I just get recognised as a 'nice guy'

Im not a 'nice guy', unless 'nice guy' = not someone to open up easy + find it hard to reject others + gets boring after awhile cos i just dont react to jokes + stressed out easily + doing everything on my own without much sense of team spirit

I hope I can express myself out more n more so I can work better with the rest XDD

A post long enough to end :D shall end here then





Blogged







Creator

WUTEVER

Wishlist


Roars

Noise prohibited

Escapes

Eleanor
Nicolette
Priscilla
mingli
Jessica


Credits

Designer -- X X
Image hosting -- X
Image -- X