Thursday, November 4, 2010Thursday, November 04, 2010
I failed my IV today ): so i nid to do 2 times next week /sighs
Anyway, back from a hiatus because the past few weeks but i had lots of fun with the great poly bunch :)
I remember I watched Zombieland a year ago and it was a good funny movie, but I didn't pay attention to its cast.

Now 2 of the cast are back this year with their own individual blockbuster
Thats Jesse Eisenberg starring as Mark Zuckerberg in "The Social Network". I like the plot and the music used in the film! Even though it is about facebook, but its a pretty exciting movie to watch. However it shall be taken with a pinch of salt since i dont think it is accurate to really what happened, but i guess if its 100% accurate it'd have been a dropdead boring movie. The inclusion of the twins, and his best friend who ended up suing him gave the movie certain paces to complete.
Jesse Eisenberg usually gives the blurblurrr look but he can look really different. And thats really awesome in a way.
/stares into the camera
And then it's Emma Stone starring as Olive Penderghast in "Easy A" Not released yet but i feel like watching it. The way Emma stone talks is so O.O.. but i heard this movie does portray Christian in quite a bad manner butttttttt not that i actually mind that, but its true certain Christians do act like that D: I SHALL CATCH IT SOON, MAYBE MINGLI OR SOMEONE ELSE WHO ARE FREE CAN CATCH IT WITH ME, i wanna watch emma stone only hahaha

Wearing the red A, which stands for adulterer in the film
---
Movie craze aside, i've been learning hell lots of stuff in medic course that i felt that my brain may explode any moment from the theory. Theres still 8 more weeks and theres still alot to drill into all of us till then.
Had this simulation test that I thought it was fun. It took place in a room where theres a room which we cant see through, and microphones all over the room. Apparently i was given a scenario to reenact (Happens to be a stabbing wound in foodcourt due to gangfight or staring incident. Because thats close to most recent murder case that happened to a 19 y/o guy D:)
Some awkward moments:
Theres the control room for the dummy. my buddy told me the sergeant laughed at my reaction because everytime i gave the stunned look whenever he spammed those buttons that make the dummy go "HUUUUUUUUUUURGH I CANT BREATHE.. .. AHHHHH IM IN GREAT PAIN, HELP ME PLEASE!!"
The most irritating phrase would be "Medic are you sure u can do this? YOU ARE WORRYING ME!! >=(" -___- (because i was stunned for so long)
----
Me "loading the casualty onto ambulance. close the door. change flint tank to main tank. transport code three. ask driver to move off.. I will now do the secondary survey. Since patient is unconscious, i will ask the witness"
"Did you bring the witness along with u on the ambulance?"
"uh?"
"Did you bring the witness along with u on the ambulance?"
"Did you bring the witness along with u on the ambulance?"
"Did you bring the witness along with u on the ambulance?"
I DIDNT SO I COULDNT ASK ANYTHING ELSE because the patient is unconscious (had to say it after loading casualty up ambulance -_-)
But I seriously doubt my skills to work under stress though. but oh well D:
----------------------
And i've been thinking about some plans for next year, since 2011 is coming really soon!!
Some plans:
-Take up japanese intermediate classes
-Apply for NUS humanities and NTU ADM nxt yr
-Pop piano (considering)
-MEET UP WITH POLY CLIQUE AGAIN IN DEC :D
I have got strong urges to learn photography too ;_;
but so far, life has been fine. No uphill, but gladly theres no downhill either. I hope this year just pass by quickly! :D
Blogged