Saturday, July 3, 2010Saturday, July 03, 2010
I only just realize I didn't blog for a month or so.
A month in NS so far has been ok so far, nothing too exciting, nothing too difficult. I dont understand much abt NS but everything is just fine.
I think it isnt too difficult for me because I am an obedient and disciplined (?) guy by nature anyway :X
In fact time passed so fast I already finished 1 month out of my 4 months of PTP+BMT. I don't think I changed much except getting darker and my hair is now gone. (my weight remain unchanged)
But I think I am getting more boring cos i simply don't know what else to talk about when I am back to my civilian self ): and yea i don't talk abt world cup because i just dont watch it
But there was some things I am not used to yet, like staying in a bunk with 10 other people because im usually a person who keeps to myself only. But doing area cleaning and slacking together just feels different sometimes XD
AND I AM SICK ALREADY DDD:..
Seriously I think Tekong shud issue everyone a mask when people enlist. So they can be more hygienic and wear them during training and stuff when having a cough or flu so they wont pass it all over the place
--
I realize I don't really have a lot of things to do once I am out of tekong. =S so I am just slacking at home now
I watched this movie called "A brand new life" that is currently showing in Singapore now. (But only 1 cinema is screening it now. At Vivo City) Its not a box office piece, more like an art film and its a nice piece of work

"A Brand New Life" is a co-production between South Korea and France.
Synopsis
1975. Jinhee is 9. Her father entrusts her to a convent of Catholic nuns that houses an orphanage for girls in the hope that she will be adopted. She cannot believe that this father whom she loves so much has abandoned her.
She attempts to run away. In vain, she finally accepts her fate, forced to hope and wait for her possible adoption.
Jinhee’s time at the orphanage will be one of multiple and permanent separations, of barely forged bonds destined to be shattered. And, at the journey’s end, there will be the promise, perhaps of a new life, of a brand new life.
There are 2 other girls, 1 of whom is 17 and is forced to resign to her final fate (which is sadly, not a good one). and another who is 11, who worked hard to learn english in order to be adopted by a foreign couple. While the main character struggled with the reality and is bent on thinking that her father will be back for her.
But I think it can be boring to some people 8D to each their own
--
Came across a sort of miniature garden known as Terrariums (Today's straits times :O). They look really nice and cool to have


Feel like having one of such thing in my room. The only plant I had was a cactus which i got it because of I&E HAHAHA!! and its alr dead >_>
3 more months to POP, 23 more months to ORD. SOOO FAR AWAY
I feel that I am starting to drift from everyone and everything else.
Blogged