Saturday, May 15, 2010Saturday, May 15, 2010
It's just awhile more before graduation day.
Rented my robe, size S, it's pretty big actually D: so big that its feels like im donning some blanket.
I'm still supposed to lend it to someone else. May god bless you Eleanor, that the robe will not be dragging on the floor for you /muahehaheaheam
But im just excited over Graduation day because it is a day whereby I get to see everyone else in class again (because we dont really go for outings much nowadays)
Not so much of shaking hands with principal. (Most of us havent even seen his face before)
Embarrassing Trivia: I mistaken the Director of Engineering school for the school principal, and thus i gave the token of appreciation meant for the principal to the director. AND THEN AFTER THAT I STILL HAD TO ASK IT BACK FROM THE DIRECTOR. I cant believe how thick skinned I was back then. -_-
back again,
Graduation gown, once in a lifetime? i don't know, I haven't decide what I want to study next (Actually I do have some decisions, but making the decisions for real is gonna require some courage) Initially i think i'm fine with skipping it, when Kern and I was chatting over it and i was saying how i kinda dislike it. Kern said "Dont go la"
He meant it as a joke but somehow I do reconsider the whole thing again for a very long time >______>.. A long long time. A part of me do not want to go to Graduation ceremony.
and yes the feeling still lingers about
But oh well, i also rented the robe already. So i'll be there definitely (:
I hope those who intended not to go will decide to go for the graduation as well :D
---
Twenty this year.
I still remember the Japanese interns who told me, "Once your life hits twenty, time will sprint so fast that you'll lose track of it. Soon you'll be 25, then 30"
SPRINT SPRINTTT SPRINNTTTT
I know 2 years are gonna fly away because of NS but it's the life after that that's worrying
Unlike the others who entered NUS or NTU or any other schools of their choice (Congratulations by the way!), I didn't enter my choice in NTU.
And now I'm like stuck in the middle of nowhere. Because studying things like Japanese Studies or other humanities as I wish, are actually quite a waste of time. (It is all for the sake of the degree, like i will end up with some totally random jobs)
Sister, "You need to have a goal! Like, where do you see yourself five years later"
Me, ":/, hopefully i will be studying"
Sister, "study what"
me, "don't know. D:"
Sister /facepalm
P.S eh actually being my elder siblings can vomit blood one. :X
Five years later.. maybe I'll be a year 2 student at some random course in NUS (maybe social sciences or humanities)
If i can't get in anything I want, then MAYBEEEE MAYYYBEEEEE I'll go overseas if I have the spare cash. But I will definitely not take up a loan anyway because it is like tying a loanshark to me and it's gonna haunt me with monthly instalments when i start working.
If im not studying, then I'll make use of my diploma to do some office work or sales related jobs.
Maybe if my brain fused or something, then i'll be working in a hospital. Even if i do, it may not be related to Pharmacy.
Wowwwwwwwwwwww, my future is so dazzling im so excited for it! /sarcastic
Can't help but think of so much stuff nowadays. Because Im too free, and everyone else is like so busy. I SHOULD GET BUSY TOO!!
Now for the upcoming eventssss that I've got
21 May - Japanese Class Chalet
25 May - Graduation
30 May - 3P01 outing
Blogged