2am in the morning!
Managed to watch another movie
Whip-it starring Ellen Page (Juno)"The film stars Ellen Page as Bliss Cavendar, a small town teenager who joins a roller derby team she discovers in Austin, Texas."
There's plenty of films that depict how a protagonist get themselves in a new world by learning new stuff, but this film's really interesting in a way because things doesnt go as predictable as it seems
I'd recommend it even though its a pretty lengthy movie (2 hours)
Very first match:
"WE CAME IN SECOND!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOT
WE CAME IN SECOND OUT OF TWO TEAMS!!!"
XDD

This is the lead. Ellen Page. I like how she looks even though shes not an actress where everyone will go "WOW GOOD LOOKS AND FIGURES"
But her acting's really funny in a way, especially when she said a mouthful of crude dialogues in the movie.
I still want to watch HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DUWAGON