HAHA this is exaggerating but its like our efforts paid off!! KERN AND BRAD LETS GO OPEN CHAMPAGNE (while i drink some other stuff that are alcohol free)
Pretty pleased with the results this sem too, the best i had so far, but its not 4
AND IM PROUD TO SAY MY LOWEST GRADE I'VE EVER GOTTEN FOR JAPANESE LANGUAGE COURSE IS A+ >=)
ok enough with my shameless spam
I've also received a short term notice abt something which i've only told a few people. Will be going for it even though it is as if im sending myself to death.
---
I've been doing nothing nowadays except sleep, eat, play random games, watch random clips on youtube
Been studying portrait and piano pieces on the internet. Been watching some wtf things on the internet too!
Here are some XDDD
FLY, MICHAEL, FLYYYY. The wtf moment is at 0:40
Animated short from Cyanide and Happiness comics
2 seconds pwn 15 secs of singing
I like this pianist. Somehow. Hes not as popular as another asian pianist on youtube (which imo, the 2 pianists look alike, LOL), but i still prefer his piano covers :D
I NEED A JOB. But i won't be starting on one, at least not until mid April. It also depends on my enlistment date, since afterall i failed my NAPFA.