<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3049292884839888535?origin\x3dhttp://stairstotomorrow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 3, 2010Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Closing ceremony marked the end of the whole thing in NP and NUH



That means

there's no more takeaway lunch periods in blk 56 02-06

no more group lunch in NUS canteen

no more random mass msn convo during lectures

no more mugging together just 30 minutes before exams

no more celebratory movie sessions [our clique was VERY movie-intensive]

BUT THERES STILL DND AND LOFT+BBQ :D

---

It ended kinda abruptly, like did 3 years really just went by?

Whenever lecturers asked us why we chose pharmacy science, our class will be like in a daze

I have no idea how I decided on Pharmacy Science out of so many possible courses in NP
I only remember I chose it as the second choice while I was on the MRT. (More like a "WOW I CAN WORK IN HOSPITAL WORZ" thing as shown in the brochure.) and yea naively i thought i may be able to get allowance for a year BUT NO SUCH THING HAPPENED D:

The fact i chose it was pretty contradictory because

Trivia 1: Gotten a F9 in chem and an E8 in physics in sec sch (comb. sci somemore)
Trivia 2: Once said that I will never enter NP (I was pretty bent on SP) but well. i broke my words. LOL


I have always been a person who dislike getting too close to others too fast. And I do think I was a snob in year 1 and 2 because basically i don't talk much.
Not in class, not that much during lunch, not much basically.

But 3p01 peeps are way too insanely crazy and angelic that i'd feel bad if i continue being a snob. heh.

But it's still kinda like a mystery to me how our class gel up together at this last year of study
Esther Chue, "Last time ask u guys take photos dowan to take, now then u wan to take huh huhhhuhuh!!" - somewhere along the line

XD

Other than Aliyyah, Muneera and Jishana, I realized I have worked with every other person in class in PBL before. HAHA. And I have to say working with everyone was definitely awesome because it was always so mutual and peaceful. AWESOME

Especially awesome to be able to work with the puppy eyed guy. :X though through that he may have had a taste of my utter analness in minor details and my utter pessimistic attitude

I look forward to the day we can all sit in a lecture hall or classroom and crap our way throughout the day again! so i can't wait for the loft ;D

----

Bought a new book today by the way

Another japanese-chinese translated novel, Swallowtail

"Once upon a time, when the yen was the most powerful force in the world, the city overflowed with immigrants, like a gold rush boom town. They came in search of yen, snatching up yen. And the immigrants called the city Yentown. But the Japanese hated that name. So they referred to those yen thieves as Yentowns. It's a bit puzzling, but "Yentown" meant both the city and the outcasts. If they worked hard, earned a pocketful of yen, and returned home, they were rich men. It sounds like a fairy tale, but it was a paradise of yen, "Yentown". And this is the story of Yentowns in Yentown.”



Swallowtail Butterfly takes place in an alternate Japan, in a ghetto where immigrants from all over the world have come to live and make their fortune. The city is called Yentown, and it is much like Tokyo.

Sixteen-year-old Ageha (Ito), a young girl whose mother has just died, is passed on from person to person until a prostitute named Glico (Chara) finally takes pity on her.

Under Glico's care, Ageha has many experiences with the other poverty-stricken immigrants in Yentown. Eventually, due to a sudden twist in fate, the immigrants are given a chance to realize their dreams. But in doing so, they destroy their solidarity, and have to face their problems separately.

Sounds kinda abstract (due to an alternate universe) but it's pretty exciting to me


It's time I should start reading up on English novels too, but i have no idea what.

RECOMMENDATIONS!?





Blogged







Creator

WUTEVER

Wishlist


Roars

Noise prohibited

Escapes

Eleanor
Nicolette
Priscilla
mingli
Jessica


Credits

Designer -- X X
Image hosting -- X
Image -- X