<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3049292884839888535?origin\x3dhttp://stairstotomorrow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 27, 2010Wednesday, January 27, 2010
A movie is coming out for "Kokuhaku", the book which I read a while ago.

I FINISHED THE BOOK BY THE WAY. Way much faster than I thought
(Ne Kiyo, next time you can return it to me alr wahaha)

It was an interesting book, since there isnt a single good soul in the novel.
The ending was damn epic to read that I read the last chapter twice D:

"Why hurt others who didn't hurt you, instead of hurting the person who did?"
I guess it's human nature though. It is just plain unfair to hurt others who didnt hurt you because you have been hurt by another ;_;

I hope the movie will not let the original novel down (but well, movies generally do ruin the novels)



The translation from the trailer (because it was simple XDD)
"I am a single mother"
"My daughter, Manami, has died"
"However, her death was not an accident."
...
"Manami.. was killed by students from this class"

"No matter what, I won't forgive them"

Blogged







Creator

WUTEVER

Wishlist


Roars

Noise prohibited

Escapes

Eleanor
Nicolette
Priscilla
mingli
Jessica


Credits

Designer -- X X
Image hosting -- X
Image -- X