Tuesday, January 26, 2010Tuesday, January 26, 2010


"To IJ202 students,
It was the last japanese class yesterday... :( but it was really fun spending time with you guys!
I am glad to know all of you through the lesson these few years :) I knew some students since BJ103, while I knew some for just 1 or 2 semesters only. Regardless of the time I have spent with you all, I enjoyed teaching and had a great time with all of you.
Please do not forget your fellow classmates and learning experiences in NP. And....keep in touch with one another!
I have 19 more days before I become a mother. It is quite scary, but I shall do my best!
I think everyone is facing different challenges in life now
You will also encounter many things and happening in your life in the future. But no matter what, please do your best!
If you need any advice (in your life), I will help and support you!!
Thank you all! And, I look forward to the days I can meet you guys again!"
Never felt so touched after the end of something ;_;
Blogged