Sunday, December 6, 2009Sunday, December 06, 2009
I AM DONE WITH JLPT 3!!!
Unlike last year, I don't feel anything towards the exam. As a result, I didn't study that much for it either.
It went fine, some said it was easy but to me, it was pretty difficult and tricky
Had the exams this year at SMU, and my exam venue is at a seminar room. By that, it means that the space between each candidate is incredibly small XD
In fact, I am closer to the other candidates than I am closer to Hajar or Qinyuan in class, thats how cramped it kinda was DD: I could even see the candidate's I/C and date of birth LOL 2 girls who are on my left and right side, ARE BOTH LIBRA OOOOO: 1 is borned in 1991 and another in 1989, and 1 is Eurasian.
WOWWW SEE HOW BORED I WAS
The invigilator was sure a blur person too XD He practically made most candidates laughed.
First paper (Vocabulary):
Invigilator "It is 2.25pm now >:| You may begin"
Students "errrr...ehhh.....aaa? .. Sir, you havent give us the answer booklet yet"
Invigilator "AH. (dammit!) ok i will give it out now, i will compensate you guys the time i take to give it out ._."
Second paper (Listening):
Invigilator "It is 3.20 now >:| You guys may begin your listening paper now"
Students "/flipped the paper and waited for voices to come out from the PA system."
Invigilator "Oh shoot I forgot to put the CD in (and test!)"
Students "-_____-"
Overall, its fine, :D and so I have to start reading NFF now
--------------------------------------------
mingli is hushing me to study NFF now T__TT
and i dont feel like studying at all DDD:
I actually spent my day yesterday watching a documentary about Mayday, and another talk show interviewing Stephanie Sun.
Conclusion: Celebrities' life sux, totally. It is something they cannot undo and they do have to ask themselves "Did I gain more, or did I lose more?"
Theres still PML on tues, how dead am I
I want to draw, I want to go play the piano, I want to dream my hours away!
Blogged