<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3049292884839888535?origin\x3dhttp://stairstotomorrow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 8, 2009Tuesday, December 08, 2009
RANT: Had enough of bus 67's long long long waiting time recently, its really getting atrocious D:


AND I FINALLY MADE IT!!! Meeting the borderline for NFF and PML's quiz -_____-
I am really lucky since I THINK i didnt fail any of those two.
That's bad i know but i couldn't be bothered to stress myself out.

I think my brain is starting to blank out already!

At subway:
Cashier "So what vegetables would you like Sir"
Me "cucumber, tomatoes and cucumbers" /ACTUALLY WANTED TO SAY LETTUCE
Cashier "..... /awkward silence. oh u meant these 3 rows right? there you go"

---

On the way to Lot 1 earlier for bubbleetteeeaaaaaa, Hajar and I met this teenager who was asking for donations via sales of xmas card.

Hajar (and i) actually wanted to just say 'No thanks' and go off
BUTTTTTTT we looked at each other and we thought each other wanted to listen, and so we listened, and in the end she donated $4 because i have no $2 change ._________. (RAWR WHY DIDNT I HAVE ONE)

ACTUALLY BOTH OF US DIDNT WANT TO DONATE BECAUSE WE ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH DONATING TO STRANGERS WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE UNKNOWN!! D: but we misunderstood one another rwarawrr

SORRY HAJAR FOR DRAGGING U INTO THE DONATION THING /OMG

But besides that, I realize the importance of organizing speech. She just came up to us and practically spammed us like 'hellocaniaskyouaquestionitwillonlytake10secondswouldyouliketogivethosewhoareblablablablaasecondchance toactuallygotoanormalschool(orsomething)andsoyouguyscanblalbalbabybuyingthiscardandtherearepeoplewhodonated$10$4$2$8"
and after she repeated herself once or twice, I still didn't know what she expected out of us D:

This kinda puts people away I guess, which I think shouldn't be the case since there are people who are more than willing to help.

I could have been more convinced if she speak more calmly and slowly though, perhaps shes stressed out, or something O:

AND SOOOOO I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT TOOOOO [note down for FYP presentation wee]
1. Speak slowly andnotsofastthatidontreallyknowwhattolistento
2. Not spam big chunk of words at one go
3. GIVE KEY POINTTT in chronological order. All I need to know is what you want me to do D: sequence should be "Donation>Explanation>Assurance" and not "Explanation>????"
4. not sound impatient or inconfident when explaining
5. not compromising others to agree with you

GAHH I am typing something so random

--------------------



Blogged







Creator

WUTEVER

Wishlist


Roars

Noise prohibited

Escapes

Eleanor
Nicolette
Priscilla
mingli
Jessica


Credits

Designer -- X X
Image hosting -- X
Image -- X