Had my bodycheckup today.
HOW WAS IT D:
Ok 1ST thing, I have to locate the really not so obvious place to head to for the check up. I asked the MRT staff, bus driver, and 2 passerbys in total just to know how to get there because im just so bad with directions.
The first passerby i approached left me stunned for 3 seconds.
Apparently it went like this:
"Sorry, may I ask you the way to C M P B"
"/looks at me with huge huge eye.
/POINTS SOUTH DRAMATICALLY FOR 2 SECONDS, THEN 45 DEGREES TO THE LEFT FOR 2 SECONDS."
And then she stormed off in a hurry. not a word at all
LIKE. OMG. WHAT IS IT THAT SHES 'SAYING?'
Luckily another woman saw what happened and was willing to offer help to this poor guy with ? halos flying all around
The instruction is actually 'Walk straight, then cross the traffic light till u reach the diagonal side. You need to walk quite a while before you see the main gate"
OMG ANGEL. OMG ANGELLLL. and she was my savior for today.
Im thinking sometimes when people offer help, why not help to your best extent since you're already giving the effort. .____. doing it half heartedly seems to waste ur attempt
-------------
And then I reached the place. Registered, left my camera phone in locker and went to photoshoot studio
I bet the photographer was quite pissed with me lol. But well he was a really nice guy tho
But anyway the first problem came.
I have long and colored hair, and im supposed to look presentable in the photoshoot.
So to solve the problem, I am supposed to wet and comb my hair backwards till my ears and forehead are clearly seen.
... after 3 min
NO KIDDING, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS XDDDD

Photographer:"Ok. Lower your chin. oh oh oh. higher. ok lower. higher? lower. eh no thats too low. higher (RAWRAWRRRR) OK THATS GOOD! Dont move ar"
But I saw the camera shutter moved, so i thought it was done, and so i stood up
only to see a flash after i stood up
Photographer:"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok do all over again -_- 1 more time" ._.
Its just like a crazy photo. But somehow i thought it's kinda cool to have a retarded looking photo in the pass. (since my sec sch and pri sch ones were retarded enough. might as well make a collection)
THEN
First stn: Urine and blood test
My batch's dudes were all so noob. LOL :x
apparently we were given a bottle and a dipstick to do the urine test.
They didn't know what to do with those things and they were discussing about how to do it for like 2 minutes before they went to do
There's this guy who emptied his bladder just before the urine test. >.> so he have got no urine
But anyway, theres like no need for discussion for it anyway since the instructions are on the wall just on top of the urinal
The blood test was nothing much, just like a pretty normal one. Im so glad the guy who took the blood for me is good at it despite his (really?) young age. No bruise no nothing :D
------
Second stn was IFORGOT XD, but it measures your hearing and vision.
Apparently theres a room i have to enter, and then raise my hand whenever i hear a sound. I guess i freaked out that person operating the computer by giving the surprised/shocked expression when i heard the sound XDD
Vision was even simpler than those we did in the past, they basically skip to the last 2 rows, with the last row basically almost impossible to read.
-------
Third stn was xray, which i was manipulated like a doll with a "BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT BREATHE IN TO THE MAXIMUMMMMM!!"
It was over in like 1 minute though
Fourth stn was dental, the dentist only said ONE sentence of something which i didnt understand LIKE "R4BLABLABLABLALBLA" and then i was sent off to my 5th station alr
It didn't even take a minute
-------
for some reason, i cant rmb stn 5
Then lastly, stn 6 involves ECG, ht/wt/bp measurement and consultation
I almost laughed out during ECG cos they put the 1 of the funneh funneh thing on my waist (im afraid of itch, like real bad) IT DEFINITELY FEELS WEIRD TO HAVE WEIRD METALLIC THINGS ON UR CHEST FOR ECG but the diagram looks cool
The person didnt take my height properly because he didnt pull the level thing to my head. So i was measured inaccurately and given a higher height :XDDDD
The blood pressure measured there was much more lower than i did when in NUH using the device. I wonder which one should i question.
104/70 differs so much from 118/78
This is also the stn where you can eavedrop on others' conversation. Abt how they intend to keng the checkup so they get a lower pes and stories about how someone's brother's sister's uncle' friend's brother's mother's son got away with a PES E or something
Consultation was just where i had a little chat with the medical officer that explore possible health concerns (the best chance so called, to keng i guess, according to those guys outside). I DIDNT KNOW THE MEDICAL OFFICER WEARS THE ARMY UNIFORM. i thought they'll be guys with white lab coats. X:
They were supposed to grade me at the end of the consultation in respects with which PES im supposed to be assigned to. But due to my family history of Thalassemia, it was necessary to put me on temporary D to see how the further investigation turns out. ITS A WHOOPING 3 MTHS OO: and i have to go back there again in March -_-; (at least wailok didnt have to! he'll have the letter sent to him!) If the further investigation turns out to show nothing, i'll be in p e s A though >.> Cos my other stations were all As
theres still one more final station, that took up 1 hr to 1.5 hr of my time.
I have heard how frustrating it can get while doing the quiz because of its neverending sections, and after experiencing it today
IT WAS REALLY RAWRAWRARAWR!!!
It basically test patterns algebras mathematics figures vocabularies instructions etc etc
It has this time limit thing too and so it was impossible finishing some parts because my maths sux so bad (i mean, even when it comes to simple calculations. I still sux, sadly)
Was doing the test seriously initially, then till the end of the quiz, the time limit and the amt of qns pissed me off so bad i started to just enter random answers when i dono the answer to it.
Then the later sections started asking
"Do you like to jump off a helicopter with or without parachute?" (not sure why they asked the WITHOUT parachute)
"Do you like to ski down a mountain and climb a mountain?"
Being a non-adventurous person, i put no for everything.
AND WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FINISH THE TEST IN THE END, THE FINAL SECTION TURNS OUT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!
/drumrolls
"How do you think of the service of the staff in charge of this stn?""How do you think abt the cleanliness of this stn""How do you think abt the environment of this stn"repeat abt x7-_________- freaking feedback questions.
i really have to say even a patient guy like me ran out of patience doing it.
AND SO IT ENDED. MAN IM SO DETAILED ARENT I =D
Time start: 830
Time ended: 12
***********-----------------------------------**********
Since holidays started, i've been spending like madness
Therefore, I need to avoid watching movies again because I watched 3 movies in 7 days.
Bodyguards and assassins was kinda painful to watch, but it exceeded my expectations. I didn't want to watch such movies at first because i dont really watch such movies (i grouped it together with the warlords, Huo yuan jia etc which i dont like)
I think the fighting scenes were really kinda exaggerated >.> but no choice, it has to be for box office. The plot was so awfully painful in my sense and thus it etched into my mind quite deeply. I think everyone acted really well in this show
Avatar was awesome with its graphics and plot, indeed a movie heavily invested on. The concepts were also cool and yes, once again it show how selfish humans can get. It almost remind me of district 9 of the message it's trying to bring across, but they were excellent movies each on their own different way.
DOES IT MAKE UR HEART ITCH. MINGLI!!

MINGLI!! WOW-LIKE XD
I realise coincidentally theres a tomboyish character in both movies, AND I THINK BOTH OF THEM ARE SO COOL
And i hate it when good people die -____- so totally making my teeth gritting
This is a long enough post, shall stop here for now
OH, AND WITH MY INSANE PLAYTIME WITH PHOENIX WRIGHT
I COMPLETED THE GAME IN 2 DAYS!this is so crazy -_-