Saturday, November 7, 2009Saturday, November 07, 2009
I really don't know what to do next because there are just so much stuff on hands now
I don't even know why im blogging now. >_> but since its already empty for so long..
FYP is moving steadily now but the Chinese version is giving me problems so I better sit down somewhere and whack the pages out. I've got a feeling that i definitely cannot finish it by December. It was kinda fun doing it though, just that its taxing at the same time.
JLPT is urghhh as well, i totally forgotten about it till i received the letter notifying of my exam venue. I am not even halfway through the notes. Will be having Osaka trip sharing session next Thursday as well. Hopefully after next week i can settle down to do my stuff (hurriedly). Luckily Eleanor and Ewen offered help for the powerpoint slides if not I really have no idea what'll happen to the sharing session already ._.
P.S I hate NFF and how the tutorial marks are seemingly assigned randomly. To top it off, there's even projects -___-
Looking back now I realise i did have a lot of stressful times, but eventually when it ended, it just ended. Regardless of whether if it succeeded or failed, nothing really strikes me hard after that now.
O level was like that, JLPT 4 was like that, Celebrazione was like that, Passionato was like that too. It was always the "OMG i dont think i can take it anymore" feeling. But now that i recall them, i couldnt even recall that feeling anymore.
So i guess its only important to finish up the stuff at hands without worrying, its not like my life will end if i dont do them properly -_-
My life will end if I dont come up with a proper goal soon though. D:
-----------------------------------------------
Attachment so far was good! The gradings too, at least theres no 30+ so far. >_>
The way they mark it still puzzles me too.
NUH had this speech therapy board set up at the entrance, was fascinated by the facts stated there. A child actually knows how to joke at the age of 3 after learning 2000+ vocabulary words.
Children's brains are really scary O_o I wonder how I actually know English when i only started learning them in primary 1. lawl. Though it is still of C6 standard.
Speech therapy is really interesting, sadly that Singapore doesn't offer any course on it. Both Hajar and I realise we were both interested in therapies AND NOT pharmacy. DDD: i wonder how come we chose pharmacy.
Hajar: "Maybe we were mistaken because we thought we could branch out that way"
So true. D: i cant even study complementary therapy now XD so its studying other stuff all this while. But because of the awesome ppl I met I didn't regret going Pharmacy science as well
-------
I was watching the news yesterday, when the news said it was Obama's 1 year anniversary as the president.
ONE WHOLE YEAR!!? Actually i really think so larh cause i remember watching news about Obama being elected, in SIM canteen. And i was mugging for JLPT 4 just last year at the same period of time.
but like wowwwwwwwwwwww time flies so fast that i thought it was maybe merely 6 months or something. 2010 is coming!! <- I have no idea how many 235923750923 similar sentences i have typed within this blog already but its really fast.
Enlistment's coming, graduation's coming, farewell's coming
Blogged