Friday, November 13, 2009Friday, November 13, 2009
Apparently even if i wanna overwork myself, my laptop refuses to do so.
Like owner like laptop? D:.. so stubborn and lazy
Come to think of it... I didnt even realise i was doing so much stuff recently -_-
So it officially went into coma as of today XD took it to Fujitsu center today for repairs
I think they really have very good services O: quite pleased with the whole process
Thankfully bradley told me the option about taking the HD out to turn it into an external hard drive. I told the staff and she did it for me (after i bought the casing) so my data is safe now :D
It may take a while (2 weeks?) before the laptop will be returned to me though. I certainly hope that I will not receive the laptop only like a few days before FYP -.- (2 weeks later will be 26th nov)
This day was a terribly out-of-luck day -_- I am so glad its over.
The dinner with the japanese interns was awesome though :D though it was like a torture to them because the food were really too spicy for them XD
--------
And while reading mingli's blog, i realise coraline was already taken down.
LIKE OMFG. I WAS SO BUSY I DIDNT CHECK THE MOVIE UPDATES AND STUFF. The last time i saw the poster at cinema i was thinking "ok~ i will definitely catch it when it comes out" but i was totally downed with other stuffthat by i only got to find out that its taken down alr ):
It's so irritating that the movies i want to catch all came out at the busiest moment -_-
Theres like Paranormal activity (Though Th said: OMG FUK ENDING. luckily i didnt pay to watch this), 2012, Coraline, and guess what i checked the cathay website and
EVANGELION 2.0 YOU CAN (NOT) ADVANCE IS COMING OUT!! LIKE... RAWRRR!!!
I think i will defintely be catching this tho.
-------
I dont usually read very intensively into newspaper. But whenever i see those kinda family tragedies, it kinda rage me up. Especially recently when:
1. A guy who set his flat on fire killing his 2 kids and then jumping down from the 12th storey
2. A mistress who went into the man's house and disfigured his wife with hot oil, then stabbing herself with 12 blows.
Firstly, it is really fucking irritating that those selfish people must destroy some other people's lives before they destroy their own.
And fucking hell, the man shud have been the one to be disfigured instead of the innocent wife in the 2nd case. the wife just dont deserve this kinda bullshit when its the husband who started out the whole crap.
WHATS WITH THE WORLD!?
Blogged