Friday, October 2, 2009Friday, October 02, 2009
IM FINALLY DONE WITH PACKING!
I am armed with my sister's camera, my brother's bag and kern's jacket. RWArawrR!!
If not for the fact they have it, i'll be so screwed ):
I am slow to realise i am indeed very last minute, since most people were wtfbbq'ing at me when i was saying that i haven't exchange money or finish packing yesterday
BUT WELL IM FINALLY DONE NOW. i can nap later wahaha!
I am impressed with the money exchangers in lot 1 though D: like decent rates and good service.
------
MET THE SUPERVISOR TODAY!! freaking woke up at 6am D:
Supervisor "eh I thought something happened to you guys cos i didn't hear anything from u. lol"
.____. oops i know i lack initiative but luckily she's satisfied with the progress so far.
Kern, Bradley, progress report 就交給你們了 !
Must rush by nov ar!
--------
I WILL BE BACK ON 14TH OCT 4.30PM ONWARDS.
I kinda sux when it comes to buying gifts/souvenirs and etc but i will buy for u guys if i see anything fanciful weee.
Till then!
Blogged