I wanted to blog so badly about Japan but facebook uploader and blogger uploader were being such irritating tools that I couldnt do so.
But in simple terms; OSAKA WAS SUPER FUN!! XD
Went for Tim's birthday on sat!! Was awesome! Thanks for the treat Timothy. XD
It was really nice meeting up with everyone from KE again! :D

This was what I had, Pasta with vodka cream sauce. The vodka taste was really strong in the cream which was really unique! At least for me who dont drink, i still find the taste good :D

There was a piece of mahjong paper where everyone doodled on it LOL

This is my masterpiece. "The evil version of mingli's whale" XDDD

We went to cineleisure for a shortwhile for a brief movie session. THEN WE BOUGHT (SUN)GLASSES OFF SOME RANDOM SHOPS XDD
I have always wanted to see how i look like in specs :X but the rest of them bought the specs too. wahhaha!

I look so SI WEN (bai lei) right!! /shameless

We had Frolick yogurt after that too. IT WAS SIMPLY TOO NICE THAT I WANT TO EAT MORE!!! MOREE!!
Dinner was at Xinwang, first time dining there. LOOK AT THE FOOD ON THE TABLE!! 8 of us squeezed at one round table HAHAH. It'd have been a really good place to keep going if only their prices are more reasonable though.

And so school started yesterday as well, the holidays didnt feel like a 7 weeks one.
We started off with a 93 slides chpt 1 ytd. like wowwwwwwww
Attachment was DDDDDDD:..... i need not say. We learned how to gown up for aseptic practices today though which was fun yet troublesome.
The supervisor even helped us take photo lawl!!

Hopefully blogger and facebook will work well few days later ):
Off to sleep for now