I didn't finish packing at all!!! /OMG i am such a pro when it comes to procrastination.
Now I am dreading so much somehow, can't believe I will be there in Osaka by Saturday.
I am so used to my life stuck in Singapore for 10 years that going overseas kinda made me queasy =s
What if i screw up the homestay?
What if i screw up the presentation?
What if our sightseeing trips got some problems due to unforeseen circumstances?
What if theres's earthquake!! /OMG (Quite scary how they hit Indonesia and New Zealands)
/PARANOID till I am treating this as a stressful trip instead of a relaxing one ._.
I think I won't stop thinking about stuff in Singapore like my family and my FYP over there as well. D:
I borrowed the camera from my sis :DDDDD IM ARMED NOW! wahaha shall take as many pictures as possible
and a baggage from my brother that's kinda cool. My sis want me to bring another one though since my brother's baggage cant be locked up.
Because I won't be bringing my laptop there, I wont be online from 3 oct to 14 October D:
Will be bringing my japanese textbooks and sketchpad and piano scores to kill some time there instead.
/looking at my baggage list. hmmmmmm
It seems as though theres little to pack though (hence i havent started packing for it)
Going to school for FYP later at 1pm, and then to NUH tml morning in order to meet our supervisor for FYP. Really damn worried for my FYP /paranoid trait
I realised I have been uneasy with meeting supervisor because I think what i did was really mediocre. .__. But the day has to come.
MUST.LEARN.TO.ACCEPT.DISAPPOINTMENTS
I felt so sian ar, to have to settle my FYP on the day I am flying off -__- but theres no choice since kern said the other groups have already met the supervisors D: and we havent since june or july. ._.
I hope FYP'll be fine! I HOPE
if not i'll probably just worry abt it in osaka <__< which will totally sux
Random:
Today is children's day.
FAVOURITE SHOW WHEN I WAS A KID

I went pretty crazy over it in the past, tsk tsk. Too bad the seasons there after sux ):
Apparently children nowadays like mutation into aliens eh DD:(Ben10)
Cant help but feeling old when kids nowadays start talking abt anime or cartoons and i realise i dont even noe wtf are those. lol