Monday, September 14, 2009Monday, September 14, 2009
Worked for Comex show for the past 4 days
End result: FUCKING SHAGGGGGGEEDD. JEANNETTE OUR LEGS ARE GONNA BREAK INTO HALF SOON!! DD:
Met quite a couple of familiar faces during the show :D Nicolette, Geraldine and some of my previous colleagues. I was simply just daydreaming away when nicolette suddenly just popped out in front of me.
It was my first time working for another company other than wacom for a show, i went there thinking that maybe i'll be standing there alone for 4 days (just like when i work at retail shops for wacom)
Turned out that there's another 8 promoters from Norton Antivirus, Seagate and Microsoft Hardwares. Since my job isnt that taxing i tried to help them with the crowd (though I DO made things worse LOL this is so typical of me)
On the last day:
"Hello, would you like to look at our microsoft office or norton virus?"
norton..virus? norton VIRUS??
OMGOMGMOGMOGM i dont know why i said that anyway but well.
Anyway some ppl asked me if the norton antivirus is for life. I GAVE A LOL LOOK. For life they cant be selling for less than $100 only larh.
Sandy, Danny, Jonathan, Allen, Jan, June and 2 more whose names i dont know! Was fun working with you all! And it was fun packing the stuff on the last day as well. Was fun cursing and commenting those passerbys who pissed us off as well. :X
The sales for my products werent as good as they expect. They brought in 300 pcs but i only sold 50 though ._.; Overall IT show this time round was pretty boring.
I GOT MY MOUSE AND EARPHONES, WOOT. i am so gonna take care of my earphones now.
---------------------------------------------------------
I was however sealed off from the rest of the clique and KE ppl for the past 4 days though. Meeting up with my clique later at ECP. so looking forward to it :D
Cant wait to wow as well, with ml and wh! OMGOMGOMG RPP! RPP!!! SHAMAN!
There's work to be done as well. I totally forgotten about FYP, japanese preparations (IN FACT WHEN I AM TYPING THIS SENTENCE I JUST RECALL I FORGOT TO SEND EDWARD MY JAPANESE SCRIPT THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND LAST SATURDAY)
-------------
still feeling groggy. shall go lie down for a while before heading out
Blogged