Monday, August 31, 2009Monday, August 31, 2009
Wah I can be crowned Blur King already. Today is so full of retarded happenings LOL
1. Was late for the Japanese preparatory session and so i rushed up the bus at the bus stop. TO MY FSCKING SHOCK, it went into bukit batok area, which i then realised i got on bus 188 (which goes to vivo) instead of bus 67 (that goes to NP)
2. After getting delayed by the wrong bus ride, i ran up the SIM escalators only to get tripped. Had to pretend everything's fine and ok after that -_- it was so embarassing.
3. When i got to the IS building, i forgot which floor it is at and went to level 5 and 6, only to realise it is actually at level 4. ANYWAY WHEN I RUSHED THERE ITS ONLY NOBODY REACHED THERE AT ALL EXCEPT THE LECTURER RWARAWRRRRRRRWARW
4. During the japanese preparatory session, she checked our letters we wrote to our host families. After that she asked "Ok, lets do the self introduction. Who wanna go first?"
I was thinking why no one wanna go first so i said i will.
THEN, THEN.
I stood up
Walked up to her
And placed the paper in front of her on the desk.
EVERYONE: "....."
"LOL SHE ASKING U TO SAY IT OUT LARH LAWL"
Wow thats quite a brilliant first impression i left everyone i guess - -
5. Went to register for JLPT 3 today at bugis. But i had no idea why, i wrote my birth year as 2009 -_- AND IT HAS 4 CARBON COPIES so i was borned on 2009 on every freaking page.
6. So i asked the person what to do and she said i can just liquid it on every carbon copies. I used my liquid abit too roughly on the first copy AND SOME ENDED UP ON THE REST OF THE CARBON COPIES /OMG. It was such a mess
I think if i write about stupid things i did, i can so fill this blog forever and ever
Blogged