Wednesday, July 8, 2009Wednesday, July 08, 2009
earth would have been a happier place if theres no IS or WISP
ok im exaggerating
XD
but seriously, without those modules I could have start on the FYP and made some 30% progress on the plans alr ):
I COULD HAVE LEVEL MY PRIEST SHAMAN HUNTER TO 80 (heyhey)
Cant wait for the freaking modules to end.
---------------------
Pictures dump~ yay *dumps*
The NP group at the Japanese Speech Contest XD I felt like asking the guy beside me what race he is actually (he has the same skin color as me actually lol) but i didnt in the end XD
Anticoagulation-clinicccc! While using the computers at the wards:
KERN'S SHORT HAIR PREVIEW, ZOMG *spoilers* :X
MASKS!
Priscilla didnt join us ;_; If not could have take one with her too xD
--------------------------
End of the random post. For I still have the presentation slides to worry about.
Blogged