<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3049292884839888535?origin\x3dhttp://stairstotomorrow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 20, 2009Saturday, June 20, 2009
Cooped myself at home since I am sick ;___;

Changed the blogskin due to boredom. As usual the white skin this time round, with a design that I take a liking to. Woot!

While WOW is down, instead of doing projects, I ended up drawing [seriously, theres NO MOOD AT ALL for projects]

It was an utter failure actually, but well i still like the end product though.




TRANSFORMER TRANSFORMER TRANSFORMER!
OUTING OUTING OUTING

PROJE.. gah forget it.


Blogged







Creator

WUTEVER

Wishlist


Roars

Noise prohibited

Escapes

Eleanor
Nicolette
Priscilla
mingli
Jessica


Credits

Designer -- X X
Image hosting -- X
Image -- X