Wednesday, June 17, 2009Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Screw sore throat. screwwwww it
And well my jap speech contest results's out
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i was rejected.
._.
Well at least i have one lesser thing to be busy abt, because i still have the sickening IS to take care of over the holidays.
Sensei consoled me in an effective way so i will be going there to see the competition as well and trying again next year.
--------------------------
I went to try Ben & Jerrys and Carl's junior. Because I am someone who rarely spend more than $10 on food
Ben & Jerry's expensive but awesome!
BUT BUT BUT i got so traumatised at carl junior's after i ordered a DOUBLE THICK burger which I gorged to the verge of almost vomitting. [Being a person who dont want to waste food] I think i wouldnt want to touch carl jr for another 3985273957209 years.
I didnt eat anything else that night after i had the double thick burger for lunch xDD its that powerful
-------------------------------------------------
Had the attachment at OTC as well. We had to clean the shelves and etc etc etc on the first day .____________________________. (REALLY holding a gauze and then wipe the glass and items, then arranged the items on the shelf neatly and then checking their expiry date. its like EVERYTHING)
I guess i have really low immunity since sore throat striked me on the second day of the attachment. [Bet it must have been the dust off the shelf]
I tasted the prowess of two AD students' memory. Kern and Priscilla so damn zai in memorising stuff and observations XDD I realise I lack the skills to convey myself clearly either, but i couldnt really be bothered with it
Really hate it when we have to act like someone we're not at the attachment. We have to ask questions even if we know if not we're taken that we have no initiatives -_-
We went to NUS canteen as well. The food there is really really cheap ar! compared to polytechnics. yong tau foo can go for $1.80 while western food with big portions can go for only $2.80. Money saving!
Luckily the OTC attachment went fine and finally its the first time we get 40+ for the grade
------------------------
Struggling to think if i should go for mayday's concert. WANT TO GO ARRRR
but as usual being a sucker who dont wish to spend too much money at one go. XD
gahh
-------------------------------
Tag replies
@Priscilla: YEAH WE SURVIVED THE OTC. Enjoy our remaining 10 days of holiday woot!
@Kern: Lol HI & BYE !
@Mingli: IM FUCKING BORED TOO (no filter now) and lets get our rogue and priest to lvl 80 soon
@Joc: yep yep. now i hunting for many other short films on youtube as well
@Tim: LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEEE woot. How are you now? lol
@Bradley: You copycat! hahaha! project management report go go go!
Blogged