Actually I drew Kern and Wendy too, but end result is absolute failure so i wont be posting them here (yet till i redraw them perhaps). Hunting for pictures of other classmates as well
XD
Trivia: -Photos references mainly taken from Wendy's blog [In fact the photos are quite recent]
-The 2 spaces above nic and jeanette originally has portraits, but i blanked them out xD
-I specially chose pictures that people has their mouth closed so i dont have to draw teeth details XD (unless theres really no choices ._.)
-I have no idea why i drew qinyuan to look so serious. but well, new interpretation.
-Nic, i know i drew ur eyes wrongly ):
And thats the eraser dust on ur hair which i left on the sketchbook and it was scanned together ._.
-Nic's portrait is the only one among them in which i have to erase everything and then start afresh in order to finish (but still I got the anatomy wrong in the end)
-Jeanette's braces details were taken out because i was too lazy. SO YOU GUYS CAN IMAGINE JEANETTE WITHOUT BRACES NOW THANKS TO ME
-Hajar's portrait was the most fun to draw. because theres no hair ._. (really!) and i love drawing cloth details anyway so it was really fun and easy to draw
-Failed product of kern's portrait looks like Harry potter [from the first movie]. And his face shape is as sharp as anime characters lol.
-The more you zoom in, the least alike the portrait gets due to inaccurate measurements
-----------------
Went to gym today. FOR NOTHING 0__0 because the orientation slots were at 12 and 5.30
The people there were like looking at one another, as if having the secret message: "Gawd, who want to tell this dude he has to wait till 5.30pm for the next orientation."
Luckily Jialong didnt join me, since we have to wait till 5.30pm for the next orientation ._.
When WOW server was down, i was talking to Mingli:
ML:"i have FYP report and presentation due on wednesday"
"and my partner and I only know it today"
"XD"
Me:"OMG!"
OMG MINGLI OMGGGGG we should stop playing so much and get our work done
Talking about projects
Project progress: 10%?
Like everything have to mail to lecturer, and then they dont even reply -.-
Supervisor took leave till next week as well, rrawrwarwarr!
I feel so lazzzzzyyy. I hope school holidays get delayed muahahahha
Then i can take afternoon nap and slack more
._. projects bored me now.