Lecturer showed my class a video clip, "A girl like me" during the World perspective class. There's this test that's conducted which is really surprising and puzzling somehow.
It's kinda sad when they said the black doll is the bad doll, but when asked "which doll is like you?", they pointed the black doll. Went to youtube to look for a similar test and there it is
OMG SIDETRACKING ASIDE I think I will be like so damn free for the next 1 or 2 weeks (despite there'll be a quiz on 7 topics)
But the swine flu precautions everywhere is gonna be troubling. Library and polyclinic will have to record down ur personal contacts and etc. So it is currently a very bad time to get illed, tons of inconvenience
Everytime u leave a record or contact, a sticker will be issued. I had like 3 stickers ytd when I went out -_-
When I went to NAFA with geraldine ytd, temperature was to be taken. But the thermometer they used is so interesting! It's some gadget that measure your temperature off YOUR FOREHEAD. OMG SO INTERESTING RIGHT *SUA KU* When the person told me to lift up my fringe, I was kinda puzzled though. It doesnt touch ur forehead, about 0.5cm away from touching the forehead, seems interesting but i wonder how accurate the reading will be.
AND ALL MY 4 THERMOMETERS ARE LOW ON BATT. Have to go to the temperature check station for the temperature check tml which will be damn sian. But I was thinking NUH will provide the thermometer but it turns out that we are to stay off all sites.
I started playing Restaurant City recently too! ONION NOODLE FLOUR WANTED! Trading available! Though the ingredients i have are not of a big deal ._. just poke me on msn.
Progress of my priest in WOW with ml and wh:
To end off this post, let me post a screenshot of the most interesting monster i seen in WOW D: