<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3049292884839888535?origin\x3dhttp://stairstotomorrow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 7, 2009Tuesday, April 07, 2009
I realise I'm so screwed because school is reopening and I have yet to finish my stuff.

Time for adrenaline rush I hope as 20 April gets nearer. Tons of adrenaline needed!

Quite alot happened over the holidays, ranging from different circle of people

I realise the number of people whom I can trust gets lesser as I grew. I'm glad those whom I always believe in did not fail me.

Though there are some disappointing ones, but I'd rather I have seen through them now than never.

I guess keeping a distance did help lessen the damage.

Perhaps I should stop being so naive. Some times I am really too gullible that I am simply looking for a route heading straight to hell

I wish I can be aggressive as well, but it's just not me to do so.

Relieved to say that there are happy endings for all the issues though, I guess.
Finally I felt that I could focus so much on final year.

Overdue pictures!
AGM:






I never expect myself to stay through the whole period of time of being a logistics officer. I didn't even want to enter the committee. But at least this is one time that I managed to finish up my role (rather badly I guess)

Sketches done for events while promoting wacom:
They were failures, but well I did spend some time on them though





I prefer to sketch with pencil and paper. Shading will be much more fun this way, though the frustration with smudging is another story.

Another 1 or 2 more weeks to school, shall work for a few days, finish up my essay and speech, and get my shadow priest to level 70!

Blogged







Creator

WUTEVER

Wishlist


Roars

Noise prohibited

Escapes

Eleanor
Nicolette
Priscilla
mingli
Jessica


Credits

Designer -- X X
Image hosting -- X
Image -- X