Er...the eyes were a failure i tink @_@
Addicted to Mayday's songs recently. In which one of their song is "Interview with the vampire"
I found out that its a film in 1994 while searching for its lyrics
Then i watched it xD [it has some nudity hence the R rating]
I really like the depth of this character Claudia inside the movie
A child whose growth is stunned for 70 yrs after turning into a vampire, with her obsession in growing up to become a woman. Her strong hatred for the ones who turned her into vampire
I wrote some lyrics onto the sketch. DONT MIND THE HIDEDOUS WORDS XD
And i dint watch twilight in the end thanks to the bad ratings of critics 0.0
The rest of the sketches i did when i was bored. All sketches were based on reference pictures and slightly modified
I know the guitar has an area that is out of place, very very out >.>
---------------
One more week to school reopen and i have yet to complete any assignments except I&E
Progressing pretty well with my new piece, surprisingly XD