Friday, November 21, 2008Friday, November 21, 2008
Thanks everyone who tagged at my tagboard :D it made me feel silly for worrying abt all those stuffs like that XD Enjoy my life now while i could!
I seen very beautiful photographs recently and i suddenly rmb tht i wanted to learn photo editing; like 529307523904723409274290 days ago but i didn't. so out of boredom i went to look for tutorials to do so XD
First attempt [PHARM CLASS PICTURE muaheaheha]


D: i know theres VERY FEW differences shown [unless u zoom in or have vulture eyes] but i edited the second photo for fun. I removed the noise, increase color vibrancy and then sharpened the photo. I have to blur the picture to remove noise so picture quality went down :/ Its not a successful one but at least its fun doing them muahehaehaea
theres alot of other skills but i got lazy -_-
common test in 2 weeks time argh. I lost track of dates recently and keep frightening myself by thinking nxt week is jap exam and common test.
I&E nxt monday. I hope its all right, i hope *prays crosses fingers* x.x i feel kinda bad cos i was pretty useless in the group ._. but things were going smoothly as least as far as it goes!
Blogged