Monday, October 27, 2008Monday, October 27, 2008
YAY FINALLY A POST AGAIN *siao ginna*
-Friday:
SOBA ended! My job dint go exactly smooth but i guess its fine xD;;
Its interesting to meet someone who is the exact opposite of you, yet he bears certain similarities in certain areas. Judging books by cover can be a grave mistake too.
PICTURESS
Trying to act kiam pa, but qinyuan is smiling (PHAILZ), and i just dono how to act kiam pa xD i only noe i look kiam pa when i act kiam pa :X. Bradley's expression was LOL PRICELESS.

Take no.2. I still failed pretty miserably while the rest improved lololol

Group picture 1!

Group picture 2! My smile is crooked. No idea why. xD;

Women in black! (except kern.) :x

Sitting comfortably on stage

our clique photoshoot! hehehe. Then the event ended. I feel particularly bo liao that day cos there isnt much to do.

And then Wendy helped me with this henna painting of my "xiang" in chinese

End result. But sadly its no longer on my hand alr XD it just vanished
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday:
Havent had so much fun in a very long time. I've been dying to eat ice creams all these days and i finally did! Being with the right people will really just lift your spirits up :D
Even simple things like sitting on a chair that squeak can entertain us so well ._.;
Time to stop spending so much alr tho. I tink i spent too much on food recently XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still have a bunch of movies i wanna catch. The previous sems when theres so much time for us to catch movies there wasnt any gd ones. Now that when a handful of movies is available, theres no time to catch -_-
Just received the IS project info oso. Event on 9 jan! Support us wakakkakaa!
Blogged